Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Condtions form part of the binding legal agreement between you and All K Print. These Terms and Conditions may be modified from time to time at All K Print sole and absolute discretion without prior notice. You can choose to disagree with the Terms and Conditions but if you choose to not accept the terms, you will need to immediately cease usage of the Website and cease to submit an order to purchase any of the Print Shop’s products and services. Any queries and or questions as to the Terms and Conditions can be addressed to us at
1. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. By accessing this Website or purchasing any products and services through the Website, you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
2. REGISTERING A CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
Any patron can use the Website without having to register for an account. However, if you wish to purchase any of The Print Shop’s products and services, you will need to register an account. You will need to have a valid email address to register. By registering for an account, you agree to allow the Print Shop to contact you for any or all purposes set out in the Terms and Conditions.
By consenting to the Terms and Conditions when you tick the acceptance box, you also agree to The Print Shop and our representatives’ collection, use and disclosure (including overseas transfer) of your Personal Data (being any data or information about you from which you can be identified either (A) from that data; or (B) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access), as well as our representatives; use, collection and disclosure of such Personal Data to our authorised service providers and/or any relevant third parties in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
When registering an account, you agree to provide true, current and complete information about yourself and that you agree to immediately update such information when it changes. Should it be found that any information provided by you when creating your account, is false or incorrect, your account may be suspended or terminated along with any associated orders and/or sales. In the event a dispute arises based on incorrect information entered by you, The Print Shop shall not be held liable for any costs incurred.
After registering an account, you are responsible of all products and services ordered through your account. You are also responsible for safely securing and protecting your account information. In the event, that you become aware of any unauthorised use or possible compromise of your information, it is absolute necessary to inform The Print Shop immediately in writing. If any products or services were ordered through a compromised account, The Print Shop will take the burden of investigating. However, payment for any costs incurred by a compromised account may still be required.
In order to register for an account with The Print Shop, you must be 18 years or older. If you are under the age of 18 years, your parents or legal guardian(s) must represent you in all communications between you and The Print Shop. For the termination of an account with The Print Shop, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. PLACING AN ORDER AND PAYMENT PROCEDURES
All products and services are subject to availability. The Print Shop reserves the right to reject any order at any time. The Print Shop has the absolute discretion to do so with no obligation to give any reasons. When a written order confirmation from The Print Shop is received, only then your order is confirmed.
Due to continuous product advancement, The Print Shop’s products and services may be modified at any point. Therefore, The Print Shop is not able to guarantee the exact same or identical products and services when you order again at a later time.The products and services may differ.
The Print Shop accepts various payment methods inclusive of Credit Card payments and Online Banking payments.
When selecting a payment method, you agree that:
– You have the relevant authority to use that method of payment;
– You have adequate funds or credit facilities in place; and
We may provide you with additional instructions or terms that you must agree and adhere to prior to using your chosen payment method.
Please be mindful of the different payment timelines for different methods of payments. Orders cannot be processed until funds have been cleared.
All prices for products and services on the Website are stated in Malaysian Ringgit and are inclusive of wherever it applies. You are responsible for any applicable taxes or custom duties that may be incurred.
The prices noted on the Website are inclusive of the packaging and delivery charges but exclusive of shipping insurance. Further costs (e.g proof prints) may be incurred if you request for any changes to be made after receiving the order confirmation.
The Print Shop reserves the right to cancel or reject coupons or promotional prices at their discretion without providing any reason. The Print Shop reserves the right to cancel orders placed with incorrect prices where a genuine error has occurred. (e.g typographical or technical errors)
4. PREPARING YOUR OWN ARTWORK OR USING OUR DESIGN TEMPLATES
When using our printing services we offer several additional options:
– File Upload: Our experts will conduct a customary check. If you want to obtain proof prints, that can be done with an additional fee.
– Design Templates: You can choose and customise with our availability of different template designs.
It is essential to be comprehensible and specific when communicating to warrant the quality of products and services. To ensure this, there should be a responsive and continuous form of communication. The supplied artwork files must be in the specified image format and size.
Prior to submitting your artwork and when preparing your artwork or evaluating our design proposal, please do be wary of avoidable mistakes before submitting in your artwork.
Avoidable mistakes includes but is not limited to spelling, spacing, grammatical errors, damaged fonts, transparency issues, incorrect file uploads, imperfect bleed or colour conversions, low resolution graphics and image, user selected options such as size, quantity and paper.
The Print Shop’s design team will make an effort to be alert about these errors but will not be liable for any of the issues mentioned above.
In terms of foreign fonts (e.g arabic, chinese or any other language fonts) must be displayed correctly and precisely.
Print runs are not similar or identical because of the various techniques and different materials used. To do our best to ensure that deviations do not change the crux of the design, how we determine to settle any possible deviations will be considered below.
In regards to colour deviations, our team of experts will do their best to deliver work of great quality nonetheless, there may be possibility of colour deviations and accuracy may be affected slightly from the artwork files provided. This includes, but not limited to:
– There is no guarantee for the same colour as compared to the screen or online proof colours. There may be significant changes when changing from the screen calibrated RGB to the printer based CMYK profile. Moreover, each screen can show different colors, independently of the exact color profile;
– The same colours as previous print runs;
– The same colours compared to digital proof colours, up to 5 % deviation;
– The same colour within a print-run (first vs. last pages).
Deviation in physical dimensions (Size/Cutting/Etc.):
– The deviation in size can be up to 3mm;
– The deviation of the cutting position can be up to 2mm;
– Orders can be printed with up to 5% variation in size;
– The position of folding can deviate up to 1mm;
– Imperfect hot stamp registration can be up to 0.5mm;
– Imperfect spot UV registration can be up to 0.5 mm;
– Imperfect embossing registration can be up to 0.5 mm;
– Bleed mirroring deviation in case of customers’; artwork not following suggested bleed guidelines.
Several methods of proofing are available for you before submitting the order for production. Some of the methods are already included in the design price but, some may cost an additional fee. The main 2 methods include Online Proof and Digital Proof. Online Proofing is already included in the purchase price however, online proof is only limited to examining whether all the necessary components are in place. It does not extend to examining the colour accuracy of the product. Therefore, there may be significantchanges in regards to the colour accuracy on the final product. Digital Proof Print is priced on an item to item basis. The print proof is colour-proof and therefore will have a higher possibility of looking closer to the final product. However, there is a possibility of slight differences of up to 20%. If you wish for the proof print to be laminated and on the same paper type, specifications and size as what you have ordered for your final product, The Print Shop needs to be informed and agree to it.
5. PRODUCTION TIMELINE & DELIVERY
Our standard production timeline is within 3 to 4 working days after final artwork confirmation is received from the customer. As soon as the order is prepared, it will be dispatched to our shipping agent and delivered to the shipping address provided by you. The shipping address must be given when submitting your order. Duration of delivery is at the discretion of the shipping company and not within our control however it is usually estimated to be with within 3 to 4 working days.
In the event you wish to change your shipping address, it can only be done in exceptional circumstances and in agreement with The Print Shop, subject to the stage of production.
The Print Shop is responsible to deliver the order to the provided address. However, if the provided address is incorrect or has not been updated, The Print Shop is not liable for any of the costs incurred in delivering the order.
It is best to provide a local phone number that is utilised outside of business hours to help ensure orders are delivered on time. This is because some delivery services may call prior to delivery and will only deliver if details can be confirmed. The failure to do so may result in delays in delivery.
The Print Shop will make a great effort to guarantee the delivery of an order within the promised delivery period. But, The Print Shop will not be responsible for any loss or expenses as a result of the delays.
In accepting these terms and conditions, on delivery you agree to check and inspect the received order to verify that they are free from any evident defects or damage.
If you notice any defects or damage on the products or services when inspecting, you must specifically note in detail the faults. This must be done immediately and a signed version must be sent within 3 days of delivery. 3 days after delivery, The Print Shop will no longer entertain or consider any complaints about the defects or damage of the products or services delivered.
6. CANCELLATION AND COMPLAINT PROCESS
At The Print Shop it is of utmost importance for us that you are satisfied with the products and services we provide. In any case, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue. However, the order cancellations are subject to the following conditions:
– If the cancellation is made with no proper reason, no refund will be given. This is solely at the discretion of The Print Shop.
– Where the production has not began and at the discretion of The Print Shop, credit for the paid amount may be generated (with any incurred expenses deducted).
If any of your reasons fall under the conditions above, then you must notify The Print Shop in writing immediately. In the event that you have already received your order, it must be returned back in its original packaging, in an unused condition and the full quantity it was sent with. Refunds will not be made until all these criteria are fulfilled and the goods are sent back in full.
Any complaints made to The Print Shop will be considered by us only if it is raised to our attention within 3 days from the delivery date except where it may be a case of faulty products and services of which is in breach of the statutory guarantees set outunder the Consumer Protection Act 1999 (Act 599).
If feasible, The Print Shop may offer to reprint defective products. This will only be done when you have returned the defective goods in its entirety. Should The Print Shop agree to reprint, the production lead-times of reprints would stay the same and no changes to the artwork will be permitted.
Should no adequate reasons for return of goods be provided, The Print Shop will not accept the returned goods.
Should a refund be issued, The Print Shop will only make payments back using the same payment method or to the same bank account used to make the original payment.
Approval of The Print Shop management will be required to authorise the refund payment and this authorisation will be processed within 14 days.
7. CONTENT PROVIDED BY CLIENT MAY BE REJECTED
Should the content provided by you be deemed inappropriate by The Print Shop, in our sole and absolute discretion, The Print Shop reserves the right to reject any orders for our products and services. The term inappropriate content includes, but is not limited to, unlawful, harmful, threatening, pornographic, discriminatory, profane or offensive, as well as any material that may go against social morality or could generate compensation claims.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Subject to the applicable laws and regulations of the land, The Print Shop’s liability for any failure to comply with any such applicable laws and regulations against The Print Shop by you is limited to:
– Based on our sole discretion, either the replacement of the goods or a resupply of the products and services (as the case may be) or in the alternative, replacement or supply of what The Print Shop would deem to be an equivalent product and/or service(s);
– The repair of any defective good(s);
– Based on our sole discretion, the payment of the cost of replacing the good(s) or acquiring equivalent goods or services; or
– Paying the cost(s) of repairing the defective goods.
The Print Shop will not be liable in any way for the following:
– Any loss, damage, costs or expenses which arise directly (or indirectly) from any failure or delay in the Print Shop’s performance of its obligation under the contract due to circumstances outside the power or reasonable control of the Print Shop. This includes but is not limited to, power shortages, strikes, governmental restrictions/requirements, acts of gods, diseases, breakdowns in electronic and computer information and breakdown of communication systems;
– Any digital files which have been sent by you, which are accessed ordisseminated by third parties who are outside the control of The Print Shop.
In addition, by consenting and agreeing to The Terms and Conditions, you hereby agree that you will defend, indemnify you agree that you will defend, indemnify and hold us, our affiliates, and each of our officers, directors, employees, attorneys and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including legal costs and expenses) arising out of or in connection with, but not limited to, the following:
– Use or misuse of The Print Shop’s products and services and/or the Website by you; and /or
– Any violation or breach of any of The Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws or regulations, whether or not referenced herein by you.
9. WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES AND REMEDIES
Except as expressly provided in The Terms and Conditions, The Print Shop provides no warranty or guarantee save as provided by applicable laws and regulations.
Subject to any applicable laws or regulations, the rights and remedies provided by the Terms and Conditions are cumulative. Should The Print Shop fail or delay in exercising any of its rights, power or privileges under The Terms and Conditions, it shall not operate as a waiver of that right; and no single or partial exercise of any right of The Print Shop’s shall preclude any further exercise of that right, power or privilege or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
By agreeing to The Terms and Conditions, you agree that you will inform the Print Shop if any content provided to the Print Shop, including but not limited to, text, software, photographs, videos, sounds, music clips, are or may be protected by trademarks, patents, copyrights or other intellectual property rights.
Should you provide such material covered by the abovementioned rights, you agree that you are allowed to use the material and/or information as expressly authorised by the owner of said material and/or information.
Any reproduction of the Print Shop’s Website, information, documents, images and materials, which is owned and/or trademarked by The Print Shop, without The Print Shop’s prior written consent may result in you being subjected to legal penalties subject to any applicable law and regulation.
11. DATA PROTECTION
By agreeing to The Terms and Conditions, you agree that your Personal Data will/may be collected, used or disclosed by The Print Shop, its authorized service providers, and/or relevant third parties for the following purposes which include but is not limited to:
– Provide you with products and services;
– Manage your registered account;
– Process payments;
– Address queries, complaints and feedback;
– Send you marketing and promotional offers (including loyalty and reward programmes) on products and services and personalised content alongside advertising based on your preferences or demographics;
– Conduct market research, determine customer location, preferences, and demographics for us to review, develop and improve our products and services;
– Facilitate business asset transactions;
– Protect and enforce our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
– Comply with any applicable laws, regulations or guidelines; and
– Any other related purposes.
You also agree that the Print Shop may use your contact details to send you promotional and marketing offers regarding our products and services.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to the use of or obtain access to and/or make corrections to your Personal Data, you may contact The Print Shop at email@example.com.